My Udemy course "Robotics 101: A Beginner's Guide for Young Makers" just went live!!
My Udemy course "Robotics 101: A Beginner's Guide for Young Makers" just went live!!
The course starts from literally zero. No prior experience needed. I go from understanding how electricity actually works all the way to coding an Arduino and building a real working robot by the end.
Some of what's covered:
Circuits and how current and voltage actually work
Sensors and how robots "sense" the world around them
Reading datasheets (a skill nobody teaches you but everyone needs lol)
Programming Arduino boards like the Nano Uno and ESP32
Writing actual code with loops variables and libraries
Bluetooth and IoT with Blynk
Safety basics and soldering
It's made for middle and high school students but honestly anyone curious and willing to experiment can pick it up.
This has genuinely been one of the most rewarding things I've worked on. Helping someone go from "I don't even know what a resistor is" to building something that moves and reacts on its own is such a cool feeling and I wanted more people to get to experience that.
Here is the link to the course https://www.udemy.com/course/robotics-101/
If you know a student who's curious about robotics or just likes taking things apart to see how they work, send this their way.
Comments
Post a Comment